Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Meet my army.


My army of brothers.  We roll deep! ;)

And this isn't even all of them, just the ones that were there for tonight.

The perks of having so many guys call you their sister.  You tell one that you had a problem, and boom, eight of them will show up to help you the next week.

Things like that...they seem small to the people who do them, but to the one on the receiving end, it means so much.  I was nervous tonight, and they made me feel safe.  

Thankfully, these boys know that I would do absolutely anything to help them, too.  I am as protective of and devoted to them as they are of and to me.  They don't realize what a blessing they are or how much they mean to me.  But that doesn't mean I won't try to tell them. ;)

I'm not ready to say goodbye yet...


I like this one better because more of them are smiling. :)

True story, quote of the night: After that second picture, Reafe exclaimed to Jhuvy, a soccer boy who had walked up and took the picture: "Hey man, we're black! Where's the flash at?!"  That's Reafe.  The good side to Daylight Savings Time, it's not pitch black at 8:00!

Going to bed with a smile on my face tonight.  I am crazy loved.  If only everyone could have a family like this.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment