Tuesday, April 1, 2014

More than Words

So something not okay went down tonight after class.

I don't really want to get into the details of it, because the details aren't important and I don't want to relive it.

What matters to me is that I called one of my good guy friends later tonight just to talk about it, and next thing I know, he's texting me to tell me he and 4 other guys are coming to walk me back from class next Tuesday.  And one of those 4 other guys happens to be a soccer boy who then messaged me on Facebook to tell me that he was coming and he planned on recruiting soccer boys.

That much love?  It totally overshadows what happened, and the lingering shaken up feeling I had afterwards.

It's also a sweet feeling to know that when these boys call me their sister, it's more than just words to them.

I am a blessed girl.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment