Thursday, September 18, 2014

Progress

Well, when I got up this morning, that $99 charge had completely disappeared from my account and the money was back in my account. Sooo....glad that's over.

The package is another story. Three redelivery requests. No package. I spent two hours on the phone with the local post office carrier that delivers to my apartment getting passed from person to person who had no idea where my package was and said they couldn't help me. I filed another complaint with the national customer service and the very nice lady let me rant my frustration at her for 20 minutes while she filled out all sorts of paperwork and sent messages, and she told me that if I didn't have it tomorrow, to call back and all of this information would be going to the national Customer Affairs, instead of the complaints being sent to the supervisor at this completely incompetent carrier office.

Right about 6:00 I got a call from a woman at that carrier office (I had left my phone number and info with the woman who answers the phones pleading with her to get the guy in charge for the day, because of course the normal supervisor was out today, to call me) who said they found my package (about dang time) and she kept speaking to some delivery guy right next to her who told her he will deliver my package between 8 and 10 tomorrow morning and to just make sure I'm home.  Good thing I don't have class on Fridays, Mr. Demanding.  I really hope I get this thing tomorrow. This whole saga has been exhausting.

It's an early bedtime for me tonight. I was up all night again but made it to class and made it until almost 6:00 before I fell asleep in the recliner. I slept for almost an hour and a half before I woke up really needing food and yeah, back to bed.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment