Thursday, October 16, 2014

People can have good intentions and still be really annoying.

There's your lesson of the day, folks.

My surgery is postponed. For at least a month. Because of the stupid neurologist who refuses to clear me for surgery until I've been 5-6 weeks seizure-free.

That means, the next possible date I can have surgery is November 18. And that's IF I stay seizure free. But he upped my meds again and my thyroid med has been upped so I am praying that that's enough to make them stop.

I know they say it's "looking out for my best interest" and all that crap, and they probably are doing what they think is my best interest, but a month is a very long time in this much pain. Going through this much work for a shoulder scope is stupid.

So I've had a crap day.

Here's to hoping I get to see a friend that's coming to town tomorrow so that tomorrow will be a better day.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment