Thursday, October 2, 2014

This day was a long one.

And the sad part is, I didn't leave the house until almost 1:00.

But after class I spent two hours at the health center trying to get set up with therapy services.

And then I went to the Verizon store to buy a new cell phone charger because mine got stolen after it got left behind in the classroom where I had a seizure on Monday.

And then I went to a church friend's apartment for a meeting, except the cab driver had no idea how to get there so it took way longer than it should have.

And then I spent two hours pretty much at that meeting.

And then, we were walking back to the main road so I could get a cab home, and I had a seizure with no warning.

Two seizures, actually, but I didn't wake up between them.

And I fell on asphalt.

Ow.

So then I ended up getting stuck at NYU's hospital overnight.

That was fun.

Good news would come, though...well, at least I'm calling it good news...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment