Tuesday, November 25, 2014

As if I didn't have enough aches and pains.

I have to wear this sling with my arm totally strapped to me until December 15th. As you might imagine, having your arm in that position all the time makes everything tense up. And when everything tenses up and stays tense for an extended period, it makes muscles hurt very badly.

So that's why I woke up today feeling like someone was sitting on my chest. The muscles across my collar bone and the top of my chest were a mess all day today. Loads of fun.

Tonight was the DWTS finale. I have loved Alfonso Ribeiro since the Fresh Prince years, but seeing him dance on this show has made me love him even more. He was my second favorite of the season, so if my favorite had to land in 3rd place, I'm glad he won.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment