Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hey, at least I live in a blue state now.

So um yeah....it was election day.

A very painful election for my Democrat heart.

But some humor for me was found in the people who bombarded me with "Impeach Obama. Live longer." posters with complimentary Hitler mustaches when all I was trying to do was get to a doctor appointment. Like literally walking up to me shoving them at me. All I could do was laugh because anyone who uses "Impeach Obama and increase your life expectancy" as a baiting tool is hilariously terrifying.

The rest of the day was music, watching and cringing at election results, and up working late on my paper for my Civil War class. A simple day.

All I'll say is this: two years is a very short time, my friends.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment