Thursday, November 6, 2014

In other news, how about that Shonda Rhimes?!

Lesson learned: Must be more careful, at least when my scalp is involved.

I have had a splitting headache for the vast majority of the day. Like the couldn't move kind.

And when I could move, it was only to go sit in the recliner and watch The Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and How to Get Away With Murder for several hours, and finally manage to take a shower to wash all the blood and goop out of my hair.

This may have been a small cut, but oh my goodness, I had forgotten what it felt like to actually cringe when massaging shampoo into your hair. And even though the cut is on the left side of the top, it hurts everywhere. Which I can only assume is due to bruising on my scalp from the hit.

I'm a little concerned by the fact that I'm having a lot of trouble remembering things, but I'm sure it's probably nothing.

But yeah, that pretty much sums up my Thursday.

Oh, that and I got to help one of my soccer brothers find sources for his English paper. I told him I was happy to help and that being in political science, you get a lot of practice at digging for paper sources. Which is totally true. Besides, it took me like 20 minutes to find all the information he needed, and that was while watching Scandal. Why not help? :)

All I'm doing tomorrow is going to get the cut checked to make sure it's healing okay, but Holly has been kind enough to put Neosporin on it a couple times, and she says it's looking good, so that should be fine.

Sleep time. Yay.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment