Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bonding

My Civil War class is so much fun!  There are only seven students in there so we have a tight knit feel every week. Today I think we spent more time laughing and talking about random things than we did actually talking about material. I'm going to miss that class, which I would not have expected going in.

My whole evening was spent on a three-way call with my mother and Verizon because she has the flu and is technologically naive and thus was not in a position to talk to Verizon and figure out what was going on with her phone or how to fix it, but I'm 600 miles away so a conference call was the best I could do. It took four hours. That was fun.

Also a guest post I wrote about my trip to Liverpool can be found here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment