Monday, December 1, 2014

I'd forgotten how long two hours can feel.

Well, after two weeks off (including the holiday), I made it back to class today. Very exciting.

It was exhausting, though. I took cabs to the bank (near my Monday class building) and then back from the health center (after class) so I did do some walking but I didn't push myself too hard since this is way more activity than I've had in two weeks.

Class was good. It was nice to be back. But it was also very long. (See post title.)

After that I had a psychiatry appointment to get a new prescription for my anxiety/depression med, which basically turned into another therapy session because the doc and his med student assistant girl needed to get to know me. Fine with me. I'm so stressed out I'll talk to anyone who will listen and let me vent.

Then, I came home and my amazing super came by and fixed my recliner! He screwed the arm/side back to the frame and the rest of the chair and now I can sit in it and it doesn't fall over! And you can hardly tell. There's just one black square at the bottom of the chair where he screwed it all into place but it's black on dark wood plus it's at the very bottom by the ground so no one is going to look down there to notice it. He asked me beforehand if I cared what it looked like from the outside and I just said no, but what I was thinking was "considering my other option was duct tape? I'm gonna go with no." :p And he wouldn't let me pay him for him, but it only took him like 15 minutes. He really is awesome. I love living here.

After that, I was a bad girl and spent the rest of the day watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix.

I fell asleep around 10:00. I haven't been sleeping well lately, despite being super exhausted. Gee, I wonder why.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment