Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Oops I did it again.

Maybe this is a sign I should try sleeping without the sling? It's not like I can really do any damage because I've been sleeping in the recliner, especially with the pinched nerve problem. But it makes me nervous. I really don't want to mess up my shoulder again, but I also can't take the pain of not letting it out of the sling. I tell ya, if I didn't have this ice pack, I would be doomed. I've been having the ice pack on my shoulder and the heating pad on my elbow and lower arm to help with that cramping. The simultaneous ice and heat is an interesting combination.

Today it poured rain most of the day. When it pours rain, you just kind of want to sleep the day away, you know? At least I do. But the roommate and I did manage to get to the grocery store during a break in the rain. So that's good.

My program adviser informed me that one of the classes I originally signed up for was being cancelled for not enough enrollment, so I had to go back and pick a new class. Well that worked out very well for me because when I did, I found all three of the original classes I wanted to sign up for but could find on my original attempt at registration. So now I have a schedule that I am really excited about (and no morning classes and only two days a week!). I just need God to work out this funding. Seven weeks left to get it. Sigh. Mom and I are going to see Aunt Dinah while I'm home. I'm so scared she's going to say no or even worse, get mad about it, but I can't not ask her at this point.

Two more days of classes.

I'm super tired. Good night.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mal, it's nice to 'meet' you. I've been blog hopping and I'm glad I found your blog. I also love Jesus so we have something in common. I'm sorry to hear about your pinched nerve. I had a co-worker who had that same problem and I heard that it was very painful. I hope you'll recover soon and start feeling better in no time at all. Blessings to you... :)

    ReplyDelete