Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Throwback

Today was Holly's birthday!

After I got out of class, I went to a tattoo parlor and sat with her while she got her very first tattoo. She got a surprisingly large sparrow on the back of her left shoulder. It is rather beautiful. If I ever lose my mind and decide to get a tattoo, I'm going to her artist because he was awesome, talented, and cute to boot. ;)

The afternoon was lazy.

In the evening, we ate dinner, the roommate made a cake, and we had a few drinks while singing 90s music at the top of our lungs. It was heavenly. I haven't listened to most of those songs in ages and now want to go buy them all on iTunes.

They went out late that night and I went to bed. I'm not much fun with my stupid arm still in this sling.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment