Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Craigslist is stressful.

Am I gonna get the deal?

What if they already sold it?

Why aren't they responding to me?

What if they aren't answering because they're selling it to someone else?

Where will we find these if not here?

How long until they answer me? Don't they want to make some money?

How does this transaction part work?

What if this is a scam?

ARE THEY EVER GOING TO RESPOND? COME ON DUDE! (And I don't even know if they're dudes.)

That's basically the cycle going on in my head for the past hour and a half as I've now tried to contact two different people with two different offers about some tickets that Mom and her boyfriend want. You know old people and the internet - bad combination. ;) And neither person has answered me more than once. Which is probably really only making me anxious because I'm getting a text from Mom every other minute seeing if I have tickets nailed down yet. But still. This is not good for my nerves.

In other news, I'm about halfway through with Paper #2. So hooray for being ahead of schedule. I'm officially done with physical therapy, hopefully for a VERY long time. I finished my Walgreens application, so now all that's left is for me to call the bazillion stores in Manhattan - surely one of them is hiring. Methinks I'll wait until next week, though, so I don't have to go in and start training somewhere while I have these papers hanging over me.

And that about sums up Tuesday for me - productivity and nerves.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment