Friday, January 16, 2015

It's all about perspective.

You know what's a lot less intimidating than telling yourself you have 11 days to write 3 term papers?

Telling yourself you have to write 5 pages a day.

Five pages a day sounds a lot more manageable, doesn't it? Yeah, I thought so. If I do five pages a day, it will all get done on time.

I got my five pages for today done just a few minutes ago, so as soon as this Benadryl kicks in, I'm going to bed.

Oh yeah, I have bronchitis. The doctor was very confused as to the hospital doctor's choice of antibiotic, so she put me on a different one plus a steroid inhaler and told me to continue the Prednisone and come back on Tuesday.

I couldn't finish my Walgreens application today. I waited around for almost an hour and the girl who was in there before me still wasn't finished, and I had to get to my appointment, and then I ended up being at the doctor for two hours, and by the time I got out the manager had left. No big deal. I'll go back on Tuesday when I head back that way for my (hopefully final) physical therapy appointment.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment