Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Big Dance

WHOA BABY. The Wolfpack are going back to the NCAA tournament for the fourth straight year! I kind of expected it, but still it feels good and a huge accomplishment with this young team, and plus you can never be 100% certain unless you're a team like Kentucky or Duke. Not only that, they're getting some serious press as a team to watch out for. I'm so excited to see how far we can go this year, especially since a lot of people were doubting our chances after losing our big star TJ to the NBA at the end of last year.


Our quarter of the bracket through the Elite 8...One analyst actually had us in the Elite 8. Oh I could only hope. The Big Dance is here!

Survive and advance. One game at a time. Let's get it! I'm so excited! This was the upper I needed halfway through my shift tonight.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment