Tuesday, March 10, 2015

What did Daylight Savings do to me?!

Both Sunday night and last night I have had crazier dreams all night long than I have had in a long time.

In one, I was a horse jockey.

In one, I was filming a scene with the guys from The Big Bang Theory and we were all wearing the giant fruit costumes from Fruit of the Loom commercials.

One I remember involved a low-flying rocket.

Basically, both nights have led to me waking up the next morning going WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?

It's like losing that hour has sent my subconscious off the deep end.

In other news, today was a boring Tuesday. Doctor appointment to follow up on my hospital visit last week, I made a bunch of spaghetti, washed the dishes from cooking, took a nap, and then went to work all night. Luckily, there were no mean old women or register problems today.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment