Friday, April 3, 2015

I don't want to be here.

This testing is stupid.

Their chances of making me have a seizure just by sleep depriving me are slim. As far as I know, they aren't doing anything but that and taking me off my medication, but I wouldn't know because nobody's freaking talked to me today.

I never wanted to do this in the first place, but my doctor basically strong armed me into it.

I don't know what they're going to get out of this that they don't already have.

Hospitals make me feel so sullen and depressed and send my anxiety through the roof.

The only good thing is that Mom will be here the day after tomorrow, and I have the right to tell them I want to leave which will be Monday morning if they don't send me home Sunday. You can only force someone to stay awake 20 hours a day for so long.

3 am needs to hurry up so I can sleep and forget how much I don't want to be here doing this.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment