Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Since when did I become the responsible one?

I didn't make it to work today. A combination of still being pretty much comatose from my hospital stay + trying to get up when my alarm went off and barely being able to stand on my leg meant that it just wasn't going to happen.

I basically did not wake up again until I needed to eat dinner before my meeting. I have a group project in my Foreign Policy class, so my partners and I had to get together to figure some stuff. It was annoying. These guys talk way too much and get off on a lot of tangents, and one of the two argued with every little thing that I said or suggested.

Tonight, we went to Murphy's, the Irish pub where Holly works.We had so much fun! I couldn't drink at all because of the vicodin I'm on, but Holly and Mom drank plenty, plus we met a lot of Holly's work friends and they are awesome. We laughed so hard together. It was a bit rough being the only sober one and having to take care of them, though.

Around 1:30, we came home and all crashed hard. Thankfully, the two wild ones managed not to wake up the roommate.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment