Thursday, May 7, 2015

Last Day of Class

It's official! I finished classes for the second semester of my Master's program today. So all that stands between me and completely finishing my first year here at NYU is three papers, and those have to be turned in by next Thursday, so the end is in sight! I love it!

Also, I may or may not have been working on one of these papers through my evening class today, because listening to that man talks seriously bores me to tears. Everything he says just drips with condescension and I can't deal with it. I definitely put "No" on the "Would you recommend this professor to a friend?" question on the survey. #icannottellalie So I worked and got several pages done. Yay me.

In other news, I finally got to have an appointment with my neurologist today, and we got a medicine plan in place to taper up this new med to maybe finally get these stupid seizures under control. Only time will tell, I suppose. And as it turns out, it's not him I have a problem with, it's his annoying NP, as she wasn't there today and I liked him just fine. So there's an interesting realization for me.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment