Saturday, May 16, 2015

Trying really hard not to get my hopes up...Trying...

I got a message tonight. A message I've been dreaming of getting for almost seven years now.

You see, a certain British fella (ahem, Jay) might be coming to NYC the week of the 4th of July. Some friends of his are coming, and he's gonna try to tag along. But since they already have plans set, he might not be able to stay with them. So he messaged me to see if he could stay with me.

Insert freak out here.

Now nothing is for sure yet, but considering how long we've been waiting to see each other again (which is basically since the day after he and the British group flew back home to Liverpool), it's hard not to get excited. Yes, we've been talking about reuniting for years, but this is the first time he's had a date and talked about real plans. But I also know that this may not happen which is why I'm trying to keep myself in check. But needless to say, this was not what I was expecting to hear tonight.

Now if you need me, I'll be sleeping with my fingers crossed. ;)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment