Monday, June 8, 2015

Dancing Out My Pants

Music has healing qualities for me.

I need music tonight.

Three ER trips in three days (I can't tell you about the last two quite yet) means I am physically and mentally exhausted.

I have hard choices to make in the next few days, but right now I just need to relax.

And also, David arrives tomorrow (Tuesday) and it's the start of birthday week, so I have things to look forward to.

So for now, I'm going to share a couple songs that I love. The first one is from R5, a pop-rock band. Their bassist Riker Lynch was on Dancing with the Stars this season, so I found them through falling in love with him during the season and looking up his band. This is probably my favorite song of theirs, but they have a new album coming out next month so that could easily change.

R5's "Pass Me By"



The second is a song that was performed on Dancing with the Stars. It's all about love and fidelity, and really, how many songs do you hear about fidelity nowadays? And it's perky and catchy and I can't get it out of my head.

Andy Grammer's "Honey I'm Good"



Enjoy.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment