Friday, June 5, 2015

Progress. Finally.

So I had two more seizures on Sunday. God bless my friend Christian, that's all I can say. He's starting to feel like my guardian angel.

After that, they decided to admit me and kept me hooked up to a video EEG again because 7 seizures in 8 days is just not okay.

We finally FINALLY got some answers. It turns out I have a mix of epileptic and non-epileptic seizures. The epileptic seizure happened in my sleep, which is crazy because that's the first time I've heard of that happening.

So it's back to therapy for the non-epileptic seizures, and it's gonna take more trial and error to figure out what to do for the epileptic seizures, but at least with it marked on video and EEG, Friedman has something to go on.

I'm so happy there's finally progress. And also, I have a doctor who was determined to treat me no matter what kind of seizures they were. Which is vastly improved over the treatment I was getting in NC.

Sunday night to Thursday morning, that's where I was. I got out and spent basically all of Thursday sleeping. Hopefully things will get better from here. Friday will be a bunch of errands and phone calls.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment