Thursday, February 4, 2016

Don't look at the mountain. Just climb.

Sometimes I wish I hadn't stopped drinking soda. Because I hate coffee and tea and MAN do I wish I had caffeine in me this week.

For some reason, even though I'm so tired at the end of the day, I can't sleep at night. Thanks, universe. It's not like I need to restore my energy levels or anything.

But I have no choice but to keep pushing through and stay on top of all the crap I have to do because graduation is 104 days away and if I get into one of these competitive Ph.D. programs, I need to impress them with my last semester.

It'll all work out and get done. It always does.

Just gotta take it one hour, one day, one week at a time.

I just hope I don't spend the entirety of the next 104 days in this sleep-deprived haze I've been in for the past 9.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment